Thursday 26 February 2009

My Favouite Blogs

I have just added a blogroll of some of my favourite sites, they're all classical music blogs or blogs from classical musicians. Don't be intimidated if you don't know anything about music they're really interesting people who put up some wonderful photographs and videos. I love Yankeediva's photography and her sheer sense of the joy in her life; it can be quite uplifting to read and look at her postings! Jessica Duchen's site is multi-award winning and she writes for the BBC & several newspapers. Cameron Kopf's Living in the Woods site is dear to me as I too play the french horn and like Cameron at one point in my life played Andrew Lloyd Weber's Phantom of the Opera for a living too, as you will read he love his pets (a cat & a dog who feature heavily from time to time) too.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment